Jasper Medium Backpack
Minimalist daypack - whether on the road by bike, shopping or in the nightlife. The roll-top closes with a metal buckle and allows a practical filling of the Jasper backpack.
This backpack retains its matte-decent finish in daylight but at night, it will become highly reflective. Thanks to our custom material, microscopic glass beads will send back light to its source providing an extra safety feature while biking or walking.
Each backpack of the Phantom Series is created using around 20 plastic bottles advancing the sustainable attitude of our products.
- Ready to ship
- Free Ground Delivery
- Climate neutral shipping
- Made from our custom fabric ECO-RFLX-900
- Microscopic glass beads reflect light to boost visibility
- Closes as a roll-top or folded with metal buckle and hidden zipper
- Can be folded up for maximum volume
- Zipped fast access to the main compartment
- High quality neoprene laptop compartment (up to 16“) with two additional mesh pockets for phone and wallet
- Reinforced back with padding for more comfort
- Padded and adjustable shoulder straps for more comfort
- Padded bottom part for stability
- Embossed 'Ucon Acrobatics‘ label on the front side
Safety meets Sustainability: The next generation of minimal aesthetic backpacks for the urban outdoor enthusiasts is here. The Phantom Series features our exclusively developed material innovation.
ECO-RFLX-900 is our custom fabric, crafted using microscopic glass beads. They turn the otherwise dark and handsome upper of the bags and backpacks into a highly reflective surface to guarantee high visibility in traffic when it counts the most — at night. The interior has been constructed with grey nylex, a high contrast material ensuring that your odds and ends don’t disappear in a black hole. The rough and sturdy upper is made of a recycled 900D canvas with waterproof coatings - outside with a non-visible PU layer and inside with a durable TPU film.
The Phantom series makes for a line of bags and backpacks that show: You can be both sustainable and safe!
Enjoy free climate neutral shipping on all orders. Incoming orders are processed within 24 hours on weekdays and will be dispatched immediately. Our standard shipping within USA takes a total of 2 to 6 working days. When things need to go fast, we also offer UPS 2nd Day and UPS Overnight.
We currently accept payments by Credit Card (Visa, Master Card and Amex), PayPal or Apple Pay.